Very late review of MSC Divina in Mediterranean - 2015 - with children

tampagirl2

Better late than never! Here's my review of MSC Divina in the Mediterranean with our small children. I find reviews very helpful, so figured I'd post mine. Hope the link works.

Ports:

Barcelona, Naples/Capri, Civitavecchia/Rome, La Spezia/Cinque Terre, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca

https://tampamomtravels.blogspot.com/2017/08/park-guell-barcelona-divina-cruise.html

Better late than never! Here's my review of MSC Divina in the Mediterranean with our small children. I find reviews very helpful, so figured I'd post mine. Hope the link works.

Ports:

Barcelona, Naples/Capri, Civitavecchia/Rome, La Spezia/Cinque Terre, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca

https://tampamomtravels.blogspot.com/2017/08/park-guell-barcelona-divina-cruise.html

2 years old??

Ports:

Thanks for the review! We are headed on MSC Poesia to the Eastern Med in October. It is REALLY nice to see a family with young kids traveling. Our kids will be 4 and 18 months when we travel. I'm surprised(or not surprised) at how many negative comments I've received regarding taking young children with us.

Excited to do the final planning!

Thanks for the review! We are headed on MSC Poesia to the Eastern Med in October. It is REALLY nice to see a family with young kids traveling. Our kids will be 4 and 18 months when we travel. I'm surprised(or not surprised) at how many negative comments I've received regarding taking young children with us. ��

Excited to do the final planning!

We did another cruise from Venice on MSC Orchestra - not sure if you saw that link as well. It might be a similar itinerary to yours.

It is disheartening how many negative comments you can get! We love to travel and didn't want to wait until the kids were older. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I found tips on the "Family cruises" board to be helpful. It's hard to find info on the Mediterranean with kids, but general tips are helpful.

We are cruising again in a few weeks on Preziosa! We find cruises to be a good option with the kids and my parents.