The Haven & Drink Packages for 3-5th Cruisers

BLTV

Hi there,

I have a question for you. I've booked the 2 bedroom suite in The Haven on Jade for the Panama Canal sailing this February. Cruisers 1 & 2 get the unlimited drink package for free.. but here's my question.. if we wanted to add another 1 drink package does cruisers 3, 4 and 5 in my cabin all have to buy it?

Further, online, I cannot purchase a drink package because it even tries to charge me for Cruisers 1 & 2, even though the dining package lets me select cruisers 3, 4 & 5 for purchase and de-select 1, 2 who get it for free.

Thanks!

I have a question for you. I've booked the 2 bedroom suite in The Haven on Jade for the Panama Canal sailing this February. Cruisers 1 & 2 get the unlimited drink package for free.. but here's my question.. if we wanted to add another 1 drink package does cruisers 3, 4 and 5 in my cabin all have to buy it?

If one of the 3 buys it, all adults over 21 also have to buy the UBP. If they are under 21, they have to buy the soda program.

Further, online, I cannot purchase a drink package because it even tries to charge me for Cruisers 1 & 2, even though the dining package lets me select cruisers 3, 4 & 5 for purchase and de-select 1, 2 who get it for free.

You may have to call for that. Website issues are common.

My DH and I are in the Haven on the Epic this October. We had the option of adding a 'free' guest as a perk, and added my cousin. She is over 21 and wanted the drink and dining packages that we already had as perks. I wasn't able to order the packages on the website. I called the concierge desk and they took care of it for me.

The answer is NO. passengers 3-8 DO NOT have to purchase a beverage package if guest 1 &2 select this as one of the offers. This answer can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page on NCL dot com.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

If you do a Google seach you will probably reach ncl info that is out of date. It used to be everyone in a stateroom must purchase the UBP.

Edited by realcindylouwho
Double post

The answer is NO. passengers 3-8 DO NOT have to purchase a beverage package if guest 1 &2 select this as one of the offers. This answer can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page on the NCL website.

The answer is YES because passenger number 3 purchased the UBP...... passenger 1 and 2 are not part of the equation anymore because a package was purchased not given as a promo

The answer is NO. passengers 3-8 DO NOT have to purchase a beverage package if guest 1 &2 select this as one of the offers. This answer can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page on the NCL website.

The OP asked about passengers #3-#5 and "...if we wanted to add another...". If passenger 3, 4, or 5 BUYS the UBP, the remaining 2 passengers HAVE TO buy either the UBP (if over 21) or the soda program (if under 21).

Guests #1 & #2 have theirs. The issue is if passenger #3 buys one, do the other 2 (#4 & #5) also have to buy. The answer is YES.

If nobody else buys, #1 & #2 are the only ones who have the UBP. If nobody else buys, nobody else has to buy anything.

Hi there,

Thanks!

Please call your PCC (they may be extremely difficult to reach this week into the next due to the hurricane) before you sail and ask them to add the UBP to the names in your cabin who wish to have it added. It was no problem for us.