Allure 9/3 just delayed return until Wednesday "at the latest"

dada2199cc

Well there goes that 4 day cruise they offered the next group.

Hopefully you don't have trouble changing your airline flight, and that you don't have to pay a bunch of money for a new last minute flight. And hopefully your job, kids, animals etc that are waiting for you at home can make alternate plans. Other than that, sweet, enjoy the extra vacation days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Spirit actually allowed no cost changes. I have trips booked Mon, Tue, Wed already haha.

I think JVF is erring on the side of caution. I still think we will be able to get off Tuesday.

I hope you get the 3 additional cruise credits added to your history. I have enough vacation built up that I could call my boss and tell him that they won't let me off the ship. Hope you had a good few extra days.

I'm standby retired as it is so I don't care too much. My gal with me in early 30s and she's bumping against vacation time limits but I feel pretty confident we will get her home in time and with a good story to tell.

Lots of angry people on board who would rather row to shore in a Cat5 than miss a flight. I am thankful I was born without the panic gene.

I'm standby retired as it is so I don't care too much. My gal with me in early 30s and she's bumping against vacation time limits but I feel pretty confident we will get her home in time and with a good story to tell.

Lots of angry people on board who would rather row to shore in a Cat5 than miss a flight. I am thankful I was born without the panic gene.

Edited by David0422
some may not find the humor

Just saw they're offering a $99 excursion called "human catapult" that looks interesting...

The difference is the person taking the catapult doesn't pay, just the people staying on board. "This excursion promises to make the rest of your cruise quieter and less stressful!"

Are they assisting passengers with changing flights? Have relatives on the ship and wondering how they will rebook, they are not computer savvy.

Also what has the itinerary been and what is expected for the next week? Are they able to avoid rough seas?

Edited by traceye
Added question

Captain just announced on the ship.
So they're just going to throw you all off the ship next Wednesday morning and expect normality with the next batch of passengers arriving for their cruise? Seems like an overly rosy scenario if you ask me; just three days after a major hurricane strike.