Double the FCC when booking on ship.

Midfield13

Question, can you book a cruise onboard using FCC you just purchased on board, I have not done that always waited until get home then booked. ?? Did not think that was ok.

Cori

Yes you can my friend does it all the time. I think you mean FCD to book a cruise.

Tony

When you book a cruise while onboard the ship and do not have any FCDs, what they actually do is sell an FCD for each of you and then use it to book the cruise. Rather trivial information but that is how their booking system works. I usually have 3 FCD on the books for each of us but that one time I forgot to replace them and found myself with a balance of 0, that is how they handled it. You can of course buy an FCD while onboard and use it then even though you have one or more already on the book.

Now I am hoping they wave that double OBC in front of me on our next cruise and watch me most likely jump on it. :D

Yeahbut.... if you have FCD's in the bank, it would make more sense to use them (the older ones first) and simply bank the new one(s) purchased on board to preserve maximum shelf life.