Harmony mini-cruise Sept 12 - who's still going?

Tony20

My niece and her fiancée are on the shortened Harmony cruise. The flight they came in on was 25 people oversold with folks trying to get to the cruises. They arrived at FLL yesterday morning and they had pre-paid the RC transfer. They were told no one would be taken to the port until 5pm. Some people tried to take a taxi over but they were turned away until close to 5pm.

When she finally arrived at the port around 5:40pm, she said it was absolute chaos at the checkin. However, they patiently waited in lines and they were on board and eating in the buffet around 7. She said it was not very crowded and that everyone was very nice but tired.

She also said those who arrived with the Harmony from the previous cruise where offered that they could stay on board for only $200. She was not sure how many took advantage.

They were looking forward to the cruise and getting some well deserved rest. The ship set sail around 10 last night on its way to Cozumel.

If they like to surf, they have just won the lottery. If not they should consider changing their ways.:evilsmile:

JC

My niece and her fiancée are on the shortened Harmony cruise. The flight they came in on was 25 people oversold with folks trying to get to the cruises. They arrived at FLL yesterday morning and they had pre-paid the RC transfer. They were told no one would be taken to the port until 5pm. Some people tried to take a taxi over but they were turned away until close to 5pm.

When she finally arrived at the port around 5:40pm, she said it was absolute chaos at the checkin. However, they patiently waited in lines and they were on board and eating in the buffet around 7. She said it was not very crowded and that everyone was very nice but tired.

She also said those who arrived with the Harmony from the previous cruise where offered that they could stay on board for only $200. She was not sure how many took advantage.

They were looking forward to the cruise and getting some well deserved rest. The ship set sail around 10 last night on its way to Cozumel.

What a difference a day makes. Very normal boarding Oasis. She did leave an hour late.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Sadly we didn't make the Harmony cruise because we didn't like the change to a later date, plus changed to a 4-day then to cozumel. We booked this over a year ago and just wasn't happy with the changes. Plus, my hubby was worried about not getting back in time to go back to work. So Harmony will be in a future sailing to PRico. All the damage to the different Islands I imagine will change a lot of ports that Royal can go to for awhile. So sad!

• 4 weeks later...