Led lights on balcony

robthens

Considering LED lights for balcony railing on upcoming Panama Canal cruise.

What are the thoughts regarding this?

prob1.jpg

You will be visiting interesting ports on a multi-million dollar ship that is beautifully decorated, a ship you will most likely be on perhaps only once in your life, being surrounded by new and exciting views all over the ship, inside and out, and from your balcony, and you need to attach lights to the railing to be able to enjoy your cruise?

REALLY?

thac-mac-732x295.jpg

Isn't the experience of the ship what you are there for? Why the need to add decorations, lights whatever, to make it "your way"?

Just enjoy the ship as it is. It's fantastic already without you having to add your mark to it.

Edited by sloopsailor

You will be visiting interesting ports on a multi-million dollar ship that is beautifully decorated, a ship you will most likely be on perhaps only once in your life, being surrounded by new and exciting views all over the ship, inside and out, and from your balcony, and you need to attach lights to the railing to be able to enjoy your cruise?

REALLY?

Isn't the experience of the ship what you are there for? Why the need to add decorations, lights whatever, to make it "your way"?

Just enjoy the ship as it is. It's fantastic already without you having to add your mark to it.

Loved your graphics! I appreciate your point of view.

We have cruised on the Coral before & hopefully will be on it many times.

Seriously doubt my lights will be a distraction on our balcony in the early evening while we sip some bubbly. If I think they are, I will take them down.

So are you OK if people bring a portable speaker out on their balcony and play music so everyone else around them can hear it. .

Who doesn't like...

Who let the dogs out?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Lots of inconsiderate people on cruises. That's the down't side of being in a small space

with 3500+ delightful people.