Best activity for teenagers??? Just found out today we'll be in St. Kitts next week.

GAcruiser417

What is the best activity for a family with 2 teenagers? I normally like to read the boards and try to figure things out myself but our itinerary changed due to Irma and I just found out this morning that we will be in St. Kitts next week Thursday 9/21.

Any suggestions are appreciated! ;p

What is the best activity for a family with 2 teenagers? I normally like to read the boards and try to figure things out myself but our itinerary changed due to Irma and

I just found out this morning that we will be in St. Kitts next week Thursday 9/21.

Wanted: An Imperfect Trip

(Some of my most memorable experiences...)

St. Kitts suffered significant storm damage but tourism infrastructure emerged

in relatively good shape. Recovery will be at "island time" (look it up).

Let us know how it goes for you, and what your teenagers gain from this experience.

Edited by $hip$hape

What is the best activity for a family with 2 teenagers? I normally like to read the boards and try to figure things out myself but our itinerary changed due to Irma and I just found out this morning that we will be in St. Kitts next week Thursday 9/21.

Royston may be able to help out with a snorkel tour. We've toured with him several times in St. Kitts. The volcano hike is fun however extremely active.

You can find him here: http://www.roystontoursstkitts.com/index.html

Adults take the catamaran sail to Nevis. Teenagers hit Cockershell Beach (Reggie Beach Bar) to party, party.

• 1 month later...