How much cheaper is it to buy beverage package online?

Doc2725

Heading out on the Anthem next week, and looking at my cruise planner. It doesn't say the beverage package is on sale. The price is $48 dollars a day (5 night cruise.) Is this rate cheaper than what it will be on board? And if so, how much it is usually on board per day. Thank you.

Heading out on the Anthem next week, and looking at my cruise planner. It doesn't say the beverage package is on sale. The price is $48 dollars a day (5 night cruise.) Is this rate cheaper than what it will be on board? And if so, how much it is usually on board per day. Thank you.

Prices vary sailing to sailing. The minimum non-discounted price is usually $55/day plus 18%. Might be more.

Buy it now. I pre-purchased a package for our Anthem trip (last week) at 30% off a few months ago and paid $420. On the ship, cruisemates who didn't prepurchased decided to buy one and it was over $600. They were not very happy.

If it is less onboard you should be able to get the difference refunded or cancel and repurchase. I just would not use it until you know what you want to do. I want to say guest services is who you would talk to to change it but I am not totally sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums