Back on Epic not even slightly solo!

smileygirl_68

After a little radio silence, the blog has resumed. I know that drinking yourself insensible followed by waking up fully clothed, contact lenses still in situ and being the owner of what can only be described as 'death breath' is nothing to be proud of. So I will not speak of that any further, suffice to say that my lack of blogging COULD be connected to the incident described above. Our japes and capers have continued at pace, and the late night Bliss boys have become our firm friends. I am a big fan of love, and will happily fire my Cupid's Arrow to make love happen for those who may need a little help. So I gave it a whirl to help David in his quest for a certain someone. Despite late night pizza there had been no intimacy between David and the object of his affection. I boldly marched up to his hearts desire and demanded to know if there was any chance of 'it' happening between him and David. There was some coy giggling, a request to know exactly what David had said about him and a definite inclination towards getting to another base. In the interest of decency I will leave that story there, although I will add that we bumped into the object some time later....he was alone and I feel there may be a little playing hard to get going on.

You need to order it to your room....a 24/7 pizza button is conveniently hilighted on the phone!

I ordered it a few years ago then promptly fell asleep with my back against the cabin door. Woke up at 5am with a sore neck and no pizza [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loving this review! sounds like you're having a ball! I was on the epic a few weeks and I miss it like mad! have you checked out howl at the moon? James the piano player is hot!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

ooo..I'm on Epic the week after next. I'll be sure to pay a visit to Howl ;)

Loving this review! sounds like you're having a ball! I was on the epic a few weeks and I miss it like mad! have you checked out howl at the moon? James the piano player is hot!!

Well that's tonight's plans sorted, thanks for the top tip!!! There has been some extensive inappropriate behaviour towards a couple of the crew already so we can add James to our list of crimes and misdemeanours. I will provide an update once we've drooled!

Well that's tonight's plans sorted, thanks for the top tip!!! There has been some extensive inappropriate behaviour towards a couple of the crew already so we can add James to our list of crimes and misdemeanours. I will provide an update once we've drooled!

Hahaha have fun! They love fireball shots so maybe sneak them a few on stage! They will love you! He prob won't remember me but tell them Liverpool says hello! 😆

Folks I'm sorry I haven't been Britain's best blogger this trip but most of the highlights have been unpublishable. And really it's hardly been my doing, I can assure you. There have been a number of inappropriate phone calls to our cabin from what can only be described as a s** pest. Imagine the scene, the phone rings, I answer seductively, 'yes?' he asks 'who's this?', I respond 'never mind who this is, who the heck is this?' he says 'it's me' I say 'is this a chat line?' and he seals the deal with 'well, I am lying on my bed'. Then there's been a visit from another pest who came along to try and fix a faulty plug (not an innuendo). Conversation was mostly one sided (his) along the lines of me needing to pull it harder so it would stand up straight.

There has been a meeting with a hideous old boot who blabbed relentlessly about her conquests and I'm not joking when I say that Timpsons (Google it) were demanding their shoe leather back. I asked her if she lived in a retirement castle which went down like a Trump in Korea, but it didn't stop her from asking me to slap the Factor 10 chip fat on her wizened back. I faked a prior engagement and exited stage left, it was beyond my limited gag reflex tolerances. My parting shot was to suggest she spent our Palma day in Magaluf (Google it) and she responded, 'what's that, is there a nudist beach?'....

We've seen some lady of the night action, quite fascinating to observe a quartet of gals and a single homme plus their 'daddy' who has taken control of all their UBP cards, wearing them like a chandelier and dispensing them like candy when the customers fork out the cash.

So after a heavy evening of Mr Worldwides (delicious) and a swiftly avoided invitation to 'hang out on deck 15, I've got some gear in my bag' I've woken up in a hazy blur of grogginess. I am reflecting on solo v companion travel and I will admit I have found the following things a challenge (girls, you'll understand)...

1. What are you wearing tonight? Oh, I'll wear my not dissimilar item too

2. Does this look ok?

3. What are you having to eat? Yeah, I'll have that too

4. What are you having to drink? Yeah, I'll have that too

5. Shimmying through the gap between your friend, the bed and the mirror, stepping over the straighteners to get to the sink and then waiting for someone else to finish getting ready

Much as I adore my wonderful travelling companion and the luxury of a balcony cabin, I would definitely get a solo cabin each next time, so I can indulge my selfish, inconsiderate and intolerant ways and reduce my increasingly loud huffing after the 900th time of being asked 'which floor is O'Sheehans on?'

Hi are you able to post the Dailies? Or does anyone have the current ones. We leave on Oct 22nd. from Barcelona. Any help is appreciated.

Are there any ones/things in particular you want to see? Got the dailies, happy to post just want to provide a stellar service and make sure you get what you need

Loving your review! I have my first solo cruise next September when my daughter heads off to uni. I SO hope you're on it!

Too kind....I am confident that you will have a fantastic time. I remember my first solo trip where I had a conversation with myself upon arrival which went something like this 'ok girl you've got 2 choices, you can either sit in your cabin worrying about going out, or you can grow a pair and just go'. Obvs I took option B, and before you know it I was chugging cafe patron with Canadians in O'Sheehans !