Oasis of the Seas: Can't Miss?

DPrincess81

I don't know if Oasis has these: They are in Allure's Central Park and were fascinating to me. Also look for the real lizards and birds in Central Park. They are all over Central Park and have teensy little dioramas inside:hearteyes:

63t45u.jpg

21c9lb6.jpg

We loved the Central Park Trellis Bar, no crowds, no waiting and lovely scenery.

And don't miss the aft deck 5 jogging path chairs:

2cs9y4w.jpg the most chill place to sit and nap or watch the wake

Great thread!

It sounds like Giovanni's is getting a lot of love. We bought the 5 night specialty restaurant package. My husband is a bit picky, so I likely won't hit Izumi and we may just have lunch at Sabor one day. Should I plan to do Chops once and 150 Central Park and Giovanni's twice? Opinions??

Oasis is my favorite ship so far. Never felt crowded except of course after muster drill ended.

My favorite pool was the beach pool. Tip your bar server well at the beginning of the cruise and they will make sure you always have a drink in hand. I had the drink package and was even brought a bucket with ice which the server kept cold beers for me in under my lounger. If you need an umbrella get there early. They did monitor loungers in the morning so make sure you don’t leave for more than 30 minutes. They stopped monitoring around 11:00.

I used Central Park to get from one end of the ship to the other. Loved it at night. Never crowded. Also many times had pre dinner drinks and tapas there in Vintages. Very relaxing.

Right after we boarded we went to the bar on the Boardwalk (forget the name) and had drinks there until cabins opened. This bar never got crowded while we were there.

We had lunch and breakfast in Windjammer almost every day and never had trouble finding a table for 2. Tried Chops, the Italian restaurant (forgot the name), Sabor and Izumi. Had great service at all and food was good. Did MTD a couple times and didn’t wait for a table had good service and the food was good. The only food item I didn’t like all week was the lasagna in the main dining room.

Have a great cruise!

Really? That's pretty crappy. Princess Cruises show first run (and they have a bunch) movies for free in every cabin. They had a bunch of movies that may have not even been on pay per view yet! Sounds like Princess is way better than RCLL.

Then I suggest you sail with Princess

Sent from my iPad using Forums