How many people on MSC Seaside Yacht Club at full capacity

kelseys nan

I have just returned from MSC Meraviglia sailing in Yacht Club which I thoroughly enjoyed apart from getting a table for two for dinner, thankfully as we are both Black Card members and the Maitre d, Guiseppe has known us from many cruises before was very helpful we did not have to wait so long but I am concerned looking at the deck plan of the Seaside for our cruise in March 2018 an d seeing many cabins for five people how crowded Yacht club is going to be especially round the pool and in the restaurant, has any body found out maximumpeople in yacht club is going to be, thanks

Okay, I was curious, so I just checked out the deck plans. Keep in mind that there have been issues with these deck plans regarding the aurea suites, so it's possible that they are inaccurate for YC too.

The following numbers of cabins are shown on the deck plans.

2-person cabins - 26 (52 people total) (balconies and insides)

3-person cabins - 19 (57 people total)

4-person cabins - 22 (88 people total) (includes the 2 royal suites)

5-person cabins - 19 (95 people total)

So adding everything up, that's 292 people at full capacity. From what I can see (and again, the deck plans may not be accurate) it looks like they have roughly doubled the space for the YC shared areas, particularly the sundeck. What the the Divina YC capacity?

And I just went to answer my own question. For Divina:

2-person cabins - 38 (76 people total)

4-person cabins - 28 (112 people total)

That would be a total of 188 people at full capacity. So Seaside has roughly 50% higher capacity, but that does seem to be compensated for with larger shared areas. I suspect there won't be much of a difference in terms of crowding.