Help with online check in "Middle Name"

schiff1997

I am about to do our online checkin and it states " Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your immigration documentation."

It requests me to enter our middle names (or check the box if we don't have one) , but on our passports they are not noted? Both hubby and I do have a middle name so if I enter it will this be a problem ?

TIA

My husband has two middle names, and neither are on with travel document (Passport). I checked off as doesn't have last name as it is not on his travel documents, therefore it will match his identification which is required in most travel. If you don't list a middle name and none are listed on your documents, there really is no way of them knowing you have a middle name (unless they check secondary ID that includes a middle name). I don't think it will be an issue :)

Thanks I will not put them on. Our drivers licenses do not have them either :)

Hopefully, this will not be an issue. I was all finished with my online check in and just after I printed my express pass, it kicked out half the information, including our middle names. It then automatically checked the 'I don't have a middle name' check box (amongst other deleted information). We both do have middle names listed on our IDs.

I called Celebrity and asked if this would be an issue as it reverted back to indicate that our online check in was only 10% complete. So strange. She entered everything on her end and told me that they don't check middle names on check in ... what?? I found that hard to believe but that is what she said. They were also missing passport # information so she had to enter those manually on her end. But ... she still did say we would have no problem just because the middle name wasn't being saved. Now, if you don't have middle names listed on your passport, you should be fine. I hope we are as well. ????