Voyager's Club level on ticket

ade1982

Hi all,

We leave on Tuesday and have just had our tickets. I am Gold and my partner is Black via Status match (but our first MSC cruise)

Where does it say that, if indeed it does, say it on our tickets? Searched and searched, and can't see anything.

I presume it must do somewhere, in order to use priority boarding, etc.

Many thanks!

Hi all,

We leave on Tuesday and have just had our tickets. I am Gold and my partner is Black via Status match (but our first MSC cruise)

Where does it say that, if indeed it does, say it on our tickets? Searched and searched, and can't see anything.

I presume it must do somewhere, in order to use priority boarding, etc.

Many thanks!

Yes, your voyager club status will show up on the first page of your cruise ticket packet right next to the guest name and also it shows up on your pre-print luggage tags.

Enjoy and Safe Travel.

Same topic but slightly different question, if your voyager club level changes between booking and sailing will that be shown on your tickets? We booked before the points from our last cruise were added, DH has changed levels now. It is showing when I check online so presumably will be reflected on the tickets. Although it's always dangerous to assume anything!

Ade............. Here's a photo of the first page of our tickets showing the level. If this is not indicated on your tickets the info will not be on the ship and you won't get priority boarding. You'll have to contact the Cruise Consultant to have the correct colour-coded cruisecards issued and to ensure You receive the benefits for your level. You can request new tickets be issued. I always do if the level is not indicated.

CF ......... the new level should show on your tickets.

64745c78817026b28141c2caed06ec57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app