Why so quiet?H

Sparky74

Yeah! Most of the cruises i been on; have had FB groups of 120 to 180 people on every-one. they seem to be much more communication on there. Even on one fan page has over 25K of followers, posting ever 15 - 20 mins asking questions. Mostly same questions over & over again.. Lol. I did notice on my last cruise they did have a CC meet & greet for the first time. After 15 times with this line..

Thank you, everyone. I was starting to wonder if it was me driving everyone away! :eek:

We board Carnival Spirit for B2B cruises on Monday. Not enough people registered for M&M on the 1st cruise and I think our numbers for the 2nd Cruise have been inflated by FaceBook people who never post on CC registering. It will be interesting to see if they turn up.

Yes Sparkey; Carnival do have a very good FB presence; with there main page or Mainly the fan page for there 2 ships. The pages they have for each cruise always seem to have over 100, & always somebody organizes a Meet & greet. But hardley anyone shows up. Please take care of The Spirit; i'll be back on her in 4 weeks for The Melbourne cup Cruise. Then Singapour to Sydney next year.