RCI Harmony | 29-Sep-2018 | Roll Call - President's cruise

balkor2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Being that we are first timers on Harmony, but by looking at the Deck Plans it is similar to Allure (lay out). It might not be a bad idea to be in the Champagne Bar ?

Say for 5:00 pm Drinks?

Does anyone have a suggestion as in to help define, without being disruptive to others, FOD?

Open to suggestions and ideas to help provide a rewarding experience

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys: I'll be cruising on Harmony on Sept. 29th. Single, gay, looking for friends and fun!

Please say hello!

Welcome!! We are a couple but will cruise with two other singles.

Have any suggestions as to where and when to meet up for drinks

Hey there! Sounds good. You tell me. I don't know the ship, first time on Harmony.

When/where is good to meet up? Exchange numbers?

First time harmony also for all of us.

I am not sure of the name but in the main area across from the Pizza joint is a place we could meet when we get on

Hello everyone! I'll be cruising with Bryan & Sean but in a single room. We've been on the Allure and Boleros is usually a good location for FOD. It would probably be a good idea to get a schedule to make sure that there's nothing going on before hand. I can see if I can track one down. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone :)

Hello everyone! I'll be cruising with Bryan & Sean but in a single room. We've been on the Allure and Boleros is usually a good location for FOD. It would probably be a good idea to get a schedule to make sure that there's nothing going on before hand. I can see if I can track one down. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone :)

Sounds like a great idea!!

All for it

OK, sooooo... I've come to the conclusion that there is no good time to have the FOD meeting lol. There are so many activities on this ship, along with it being the President's Cruise, that I think there will be even more events going on that aren't advertised in the Cruise Compass. So, here is my suggestion- I have a feeling that with the number of people on-board that there will be quite a few folks that may want to attend the meeting. What if we do two a day?? In looking at the dinner/activity schedule why don't we have a happy hour at 5:00 p.m. and then an 'after dinner' meeting at 9:30 p.m.? That way folks have more flexibility with their schedules. We could do both at Bolero's. Let me know your thoughts :)