ozjohnau

Celebrity solstice

Hi

Talking my sister on the 2 day sampler cruise , what time should we checkin ? We have a later time in the afternoon, will they let us on earlier ?? Any suggestions welcome

John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They might if the lines are short, but generally, no. Go at the time you have

If you are a captains club member they will let you check in early, or if you are concierge, suites etc you can also check in earlier than your allotted time.

I have previously been asked to show our check in time prior to being allowed into the overseas passenger terminal, and they were strict (this was with carnival though) not allowing anyone in unless you had the correct check in time.

having travelled cattle class on Celebrity from Sydney on earlier cruises I have experienced no issues when arriving early. You may have to queue up but you will be processed in order. It is very unlikely though that you will get onboard much before 11.00 am

By cattle class I mean with no previous Celebrity experience to jump any queues

Your sig block is out of date so cannot tell if this cruise has left yet however, the time they give you or later is best for everyone, just make sure you get there before it closes.