LIVEish, 7 Days on Oasis -Halloween- (10/29/2017 or 29/10/2017 better yet October 29,

chandom

Loving your thread and all the pics, I'm on the Allure on Nov 12th.

I'm hoping this will be the same on all Oasis class ships, but can you tell me when the pools open up in the morning for swimming?

I have heard they shut them all down at night because of now having lifeguards.

Thanks and hope you have a great Halloween onboard.

Kim

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MICHAEL!!

Wish we could have been there with all of you!! If you happen to see the "Naughty Corner" gang, especially Tina and Paul (Parrots in Paradise), please say Happy Halloween for us!! Thank you for your enjoyable live review!!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do

Sent from a mobile device

First time I've had the chance to bust out the laptop and get the pictures from my "big camera".

This post is going to be some of the Halloween decorations that had been set out late last night/early this morning.

20171031145740-281e2da0-me.jpg

20171031145823-50e0a385-me.jpg

20171031145927-3e87826a-me.jpg

20171031150019-69940e07-me.jpg

20171031145643-f0f18aa6-me.jpg

Edited by chandom

Need to complain to guest services. I'm finding cobwebs everywhere...

Starbuck, enterance to the spa, and Boleros just to name a few. They really need to ramp up cleaning...

Well, think they already know about the issue...

2d10d8a7f760751573665fa7c0893af8.jpg

Time for the recap of the the day,,,

Labadee, didn't notice any thing new per say other than the waiting area for Barefoot Beach as previously shown. Spent maybe 3 or 4 hours on Labadee. Came back to the ship around 1pm.

Busted out the laptop/tablet to provide some pictures from the "big camera". Spent some quality time in the Champagne Bar. Headed up to the Suite Lounge then some WJ recon. Not formal dinner, just some snacks from the Suite Lounge then around 12am room service. Around 7pm a group of fiolks did a pub crawl. Wound up while in costume roaming the Promenade prior to the parade for the costume contest. After the parade headed back to the Champagne Bar until they closed up (12:30).

Other than that, not really much I can report. Ask away if you have any questions. Note, no Wipeout or WJ for breakfast this morning. Lunch was on Barefoot Beach,

Only other thing I can think of is the hot featured item to today at Sorrentos was a meatball hero. Any other questions, ask away.

-Nite all!

I had 4 of them meatball hero's. Not bad at all. Wish there was more cheese but it was pretty good. Glad that Sorrento is now doing something besides pizza. But my family agrees this is the best Sorrento pizza we have ever had.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haven't been back to labadee for a year.

Noticed the Madagascar characters all around. There are hammocks available for use. Put in these big wooden spool seats and they have smaller tables and seats with chess sets to play. Humungous wooden deck chair right at the turn around for tram. Seems they are making an artificial reef for snorkeling. There are these big concrete bell shaped structures with holes so fish will be attracted. Also construction at the far end of adrenaline beach.

The marketplace vendors on the hillside by Columbus cove are not as aggressive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are having a great time and Halloween was fun.

You may not have seen my question from before, but I was wondering what time the pools open in the morning.

I was hoping you could ask one of the lifeguards because I would never expect anyone but my crazy self to be up that early to check. :D

Thanks,

Kim

You may not have seen my question from before, but I was wondering what time the pools open in the morning.

I was hoping you could ask one of the lifeguards because I would never expect anyone but my crazy self to be up that early to check. :D

Thanks,

Kim

To be truthful, saw it and forgot about following up.

Haven't seen anything posted and have yet to really walk out on the pool decks.

Thanks,

Kim

About 8:00AM

Sent from my iPhone using Forums