Cabins on Uniworld River Empress

E316

What is the difference between the Danube and Main deck? On the picture it looks almost like the same level. Cabins would be category 2 and 3 . What kind of windows do they have?

Elyce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on her sister ship, the River Countess. Think of it as a multi-level home. The top deck of cabins is one level, and the lowest deck of cabins is one level, but that middle level is split, with the Danube Deck being higher. You walk down half a flight, from reception, to get to the Danube Deck, then another half flight down to get to the Main.

Hope that helps!

Robin

Look at the side view of the ship and you'll get an idea of the size of the windows. Only cat 5 has really small ones.

I can't find it on the mobile site, but I'm sure when I was on the full site I could see a full category description including window size. If the height of the window is small (cat 5) it will be higher up the wall and the cabin mostly below the water line. Half a flight up and I was fine with a nice sized window coming down to about bed height.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Forums mobile app