Removing excursions etc from cruise manager

mistyinca

Most likely if the cost of an excursion does not exceed the amount paid on the gift card, even when a debit or credit card was used for the remained of the purchase, the excursion price will be refunded as a new gift card. If the different excursions were paid in separate transactions and only one of those was paid by GC, the transaction confirmation email should show the method of payment along with the excursion name and the passenger it was purchased for.

A new gift card will take 14 - 31 days from cancellation to arrive at the registered address on the cruise manager booking, as shore excursions needs to contact the company that issues the cards after verifying the transaction.

A credit to the original credit or debit card will be posted in 10-21 days by the CC company or bank.

If this impacts your vacation budget because sail away is sooner than these, opt to cancel the excursion once on board. In fact make it a priority to get to the excursion desk as soon as you board, at that point a refund will be posted to your on board account by that night, or you can just do an exchange for a different excursion and either pay the difference or get OBC.

Thanks.

Carnival did give me the last 4 of the gift card used. It has had a $0 for a while now. When I look it up now on the gift card balance, it shows card number not found. I'm sure it takes a little time, so I'll keep checking back.