Does anyone know

haawwks27

If there are talks to having more or different ships to ever sail of of the northeast?

Specifically, will the Allure, Oasis, or even Symphony ever make a home other than Florida? Even in years to come....

Not for Oasis class ships.

Between Port Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, and the new Terminal in Miami...those will house Oasis ships for several years to come.

Anthem out of Bayonne is set through at least 2019 for now...but no word on any other new ships headed to the NorthEast. The next Quantum ship is already scheduled for the Asia market.

I wish Boston had more choices. Even looking outside RCI there are only a few months a year ships sail out of Boston, and the ones that do tend to only visit Canada or Bermuda. NYC and Bayonne are year round, and I think Baltimore too.

NYC has several 10+ day cruises that head into the Caribbean. It would be nice if Boston could have one, then I wouldn't have to fly (or deal with NYC driving/parking)! Not enough demand I guess, although the few that do leave from Boston seems to keep high prices so they probably aren't having trouble filling them.