Why are excursions appearing and then vanishing of the my NCL Site

ace2542

They could be selling out perhaps. If you see something you like, book it. You can always cancel it. Sometimes if you think about something too long, it is no longer is available. I do this all the time with hotels, flights, excursions.....and still haven't learned my lesson.

They could be selling out perhaps. If you see something you like, book it. You can always cancel it. Sometimes if you think about something too long, it is no longer is available. I do this all the time with hotels, flights, excursions.....and still haven't learned my lesson.

I don't think it is that. It could be I think it could be a problem with the website. It went from 12 listed to 17 and then now down to 7 in a matter of an hour. I doubt they all sold out in that period of time. I booked the ones i wanted but still itt doesn't make ncl look very good does it?

I don't think it is that. It could be I think it could be a problem with the website. It went from 12 listed to 17 and then now down to 7 in a matter of an hour. I doubt they all sold out in that period of time. I booked the ones i wanted but still itt doesn't make ncl look very good does it?

After you have booked your preferred excursions the excursions that happen at the same time are removed so you cannot double book. Could be that too.

There is actually something wrong with the UK website, as tours are appearing and then disappearing even when nothing is booked. Observationally, it seems to happen when they load some new tours on, and then they all disappear for a day or two before reappearing.

So it is a website problem after all though the previous answer about only being able to book one excursion per port did seem reasonable

Shore excursions do disappear when they are fully booked, but from your description it sounds more like the website issue I have experienced, as it would be very unusual for multiple excursions to sell out on the same day.

To be certain, I would give NCL a direct call and ask to book your preferred options on the phone. 23rd December is relatively close now, so a few of the most desirable excursions will start to be sold out soon anyway. A few will also close early for booking due to the need for the supplier to know exact numbers.

Your computer is haunted... just kidding.. I agree with others - might be a site issue but things do disappear when they are sold out.

I doubt 6 excursions sold out within 10 minutes. It makes NCL look so unprofessional

I will be on POA in January. Today when I was looking for the excursions I found this important message from NCL:

"Recent itinerary changes have caused delays in updating available shore excursions in some ports of call. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later or book your excursions once on board. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I did not see any changes to the itinerary and I hope there isn't any.