Important on drink cards

Hot Hockett

I'm sailing on saturday on the elation and plan on getting the drink card (im a kid so ill be getting one of these) From what i understand, they depreciate in value. So, will they go down from sat-sun because i can go 9 hours without a coke if its going to save me 5 bucks. Please respond

In my experience they have-every day that goes by they get cheaper by a couple of bucks (maybe $3?).

Do you really drink a lot of pop? If not-they will allow a small amount of pop to be brought on board at embarkation. We bring a few Cokes with us, some people have brought on whole 12 packs. You can usually get a small glass for $1.00 or a can for $1.50-a heck of a lot cheaper if you don't drink that much. Remember: they do have free juice, milk, chocolate milk, iced tea and the water from the taps tastes good too!

Enjoy your cruise hon!

candigirl41--The value of the card does not change, good point, you will always get Unlimited pop whenever you buy it-but the price does. :) If you check the bottom of your Capers, you'll see little notes every now and then saying 'Get your Soda/Beverage card for $___ today'.

I know at least this was the way it worked on the Elation in March. ;)

Archived