Stingray City with Reef Snorkel & Lunch? GCN1

HumMayDum

For this excursion does anyone know if the bus would be taking us from the port to the destination through the left-side of Grand Cayman (so past 7 mile beach and Turtle Centre) or would it be going through the right-side (past Rum Point Beach)?

As crazy as it sounds, I'm trying to fit stingrays, snorkeling, and dolphins into this 8.5 hour day and I'd be a lucky person if the bus went through the left-side ...

It has been a few years but we used Moby Dick Tours for Sting Ray City. They picked us up a the dock and drove us to their boat dock past 7 mile beach. After the tour we had them drop us at 7 mile beach and we took a cab back to ship a few hours later. Very good tour.

Moby has a web site.

Check with them by email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has been a few years but we used Moby Dick Tours for Sting Ray City. They picked us up a the dock and drove us to their boat dock past 7 mile beach. After the tour we had them drop us at 7 mile beach and we took a cab back to ship a few hours later. Very good tour.

Moby has a web site.

Check with them by email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm a first time cruiser, so I have no idea how long the tender process will take, so I kind of want to play it safe and go through the ship's excursion? I know it costs MUCH more but ... idk, that feeling of knowing FOR SURE I won't miss the excursion makes it worth it ... I think?

I have done the stingray city, reef snorkeling and lunch at Rum Point excursion privately. They go to the left, starting with the stingrays, then snorkeling, and finally the longer boat trip to Rum Point. I would book privately again and would not plan on doing anything else on shore, other than maybe some shopping downtown. Highly recommend this excursion.