Newbie Question

swabs

Am new to Celebrity an am currently doing my homework before booking a cruise with them.

On this site I have seen lovely photos of what looks like a Patisserie, are these treats included in the cruise price or are they extra? Or are they included in the Premium drinks package?

Many thanks

Swabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am new to Celebrity an am currently doing my homework before booking a cruise with them.

On this site I have seen lovely photos of what looks like a Patisserie, are these treats included in the cruise price or are they extra? Or are they included in the Premium drinks package?

Many thanks

Swabs.

Classic beverage package and they ARE wonderful as are the myriad coffees and teas. Cafe al Bacio is a popular place.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Classic beverage package and they ARE wonderful as are the myriad coffees and teas. Cafe al Bacio is a popular place.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Many thanks for you rapid response .

All of the sweets found at Cafe al Bacio are complimentary for all guests, no beverage package required. They change during the day. Breakfast time offerings include croissant, Danish pastries, muffins and donuts. Evening offerings include pies and chiffon cakes. Cookies are available throughout the day and evening. Everything I've tasted has been yummy.

If you have a beverage package, the coffee drinks and tea (Tea Forte) choices are very nice.

Enjoy your cruise!

The drinks at Cafe AL Bacio are not free, but are included in the beverage packages. The desserts are free. Also, you do not need to get a coffee or tea drink to get the desserts.

I have purchased the Classic Non-Alcohol drink package - are the drinks at Cafe Al Bacio that contain alcohol also included in that package, or will I have to pay extra if I want one of those?