**LIVE** Adventure of the Seas 11/25-12/2

In that case, I'll be curious as to people's opinion of him. He was our Activities Director on Jewel back in 2014 and shortly after that I heard word he was going to become a CD. I have no doubt he will/probably is, a good one. We had Carly something as our CD that week and I think she was under the weather and not at her best, but clearly Elvis was better suited.

He was AD on Rhapsody last spring when we sailed on her, and he was CD on Adventure when we sailed a week before the OP on this thread. He seemed a little "toned down" on Adventure. We'll be on Rhapsody again this spring and will likely see him again onboard that ship.

One of the best reviews ever! Thanks so much for posting all the Compasses. I wondered if they'd move the second formal night to a sea day, given the late nights in Curacao and Aruba. I think the typical schedule would have made the Curacao day our second formal night. Great that they moved it to the previous day to correspond with the sea day! Sorry the Beatles show wasn't on board, but entertainment might be totally different by the time we go in February.

I appreciate you taking the time to post all this!