**LIVE** Adventure of the Seas 11/25-12/2

Thanks for the St Thomas report. Were cabs readily available? We are hoping to go to Sapphire beach when we are there in December. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, lots of taxi’s available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satellite came back on after sail away so we were able to watch the Raider game in the sports bar. (The sports bar will be changing to Izumi during drydock in January)

eace10e9923c8e21c86db1645efae38d.jpg

7b13f39ebd74b9352480694dac3e27a8.jpg

1beaec0524b5e3ec4a230d04ccaaa6df.jpg

As soon as the game was done we ran up to our room to change for our 8:45 reservation at Chops.

Dinner in Chops was really good but I felt the service was much better in Giovanni’s last night. This didn’t have an affect on my service assessment but our server kept calling me Michelle every time she came to the table. I never corrected her because she would say it so quietly at first I wasn’t positive that’s what she was saying. Towards the end of the meal Brian was picking it up too and then it kinda just became a joke between us.

dc38c9ebc2c0c81a5018c7d4284dfb1d.jpg

c3b76905c3c452482f00da024adf89a2.jpg

f8c070ed136930dfebf277e80ef65d18.jpg

3b479be7a725661dd5d6dbac1479ee31.jpg

After dinner we went back to the sports bar to watch the Packer game. They had Canadian football on so we went over to the Duck and Dog pub. They had the game on the tv, but they also had a guitar player playing at the same time. We decided to go back to the room and watch the game in bed. Unfortunately the game didn’t end how I would have liked [emoji22]

63fb5b45532a0d8ab0e0e9217d3281de.jpg

8d977e74e504ce041b203a86c729add1.jpg

Tomorrow St. Kitts!

That sucks to hear that Izumi will be replacing Gravity (sports bar) as I am a huge sports fan. It was nice to catch up on scores and highlights at night after dinner, evening show! Do you know if Royal Caribbean is still planning to stream satellite broadcasts onboard after the drydock is complete in the New Year?

That sucks to hear that Izumi will be replacing Gravity (sports bar) as I am a huge sports fan. It was nice to catch up on scores and highlights at night after dinner, evening show! Do you know if Royal Caribbean is still planning to stream satellite broadcasts onboard after the drydock is complete in the New Year?

He bar tender told us the games will be on in the Duck and Dog pub. He wasn’t sure how that would work since it’s such a small venue.

We are beach people so expect to see lots of pictures from the beach! The only thing we really have pre-planned is the Trikes in Aruba.

Forgive me for joining you late, but this weekend was Thanksgiving in the US as you know and also my wife's birthday. I think I remember you commenting on my Adventure review and know we had a great time on the Aruba Trikes. I hope that works for you. Can't wait to hear about St Thomas and everything else. Enjoy.

trike3.jpg

We had breakfast in the dining room today. Service was good, food was slow.

ceca553299f2e47a3dd3bbc9f71b28eb.jpg

We arrived in St. Kitts at 8am and all aboard is 4:30. We took a taxi to Carambola Beach Club. If we had 4 people it would have been $4/person each way. We choose not to wait for another couple so we paid $8/person each way. The driver promised to be back at 2:30 for us. It was about a 10 minute drive and the driver stopped at the overlook so we could get pictures of where the Atlantic (left) and Caribbean (right side) meet. It was so pretty!

90b0aeb79a741dc5c4a610fcbca13301.jpg

At carambola chairs and umbrellas are $10 each. They have food/drink service at the chairs.

a2c66e5fb6656d31599e6f4af341556b.jpg

bb8bd4c2063b83c5f53c3f7011efd4ea.jpg

e929d40fb069d77bd816564b9e530543.jpg

WiFi is free!

Have a great time!

Trikes Aruba is awesome (some friendly advice: make sure you have water and hats/sunscreen...it can get hot being sun-exposed for those four hours)...you’ll have a blast.

And Sunglasses, there are quite a few dusty locations.

He bar tender told us the games will be on in the Duck and Dog pub. He wasn’t sure how that would work since it’s such a small venue.

Thank you :) On our past two Disney cruises, the sports satellite broadcasts have been shown in their pub (O'Gills/Diversions on Magic/Wonder).

Thank you so much for the review and glad your having a fantastic time! I love everyone's enthusiasm about the Adventure! I can't wait to go on in about 3 weeks. Silly questions, how do you start a thread? I only know how to post reply's! I want to see what everyone's favorite excursions are. We are on the opposite itinerary. With Martinique replacing St. Marteen. Thanks in advance to everyone!

Silly questions, how do you start a thread? I only know how to post reply's!

All you have to do is click on the blue New Thread button located on the top left hand corner of the main Royal Caribbean International board :)

Thank you so much for your review I’m enjoying it. I will be on Adventure at the end of March next year and had a few questions, I’m assuming you are using Voom how is it working and did you get the surf and stream package? just got off of Allure and had the surf and stream it was excellent. Did you visit any of the clubs especially blue moon on deck 14? If so how is it?

Thank you

Thank you so much for your review I’m enjoying it. I will be on Adventure at the end of March next year and had a few questions, I’m assuming you are using Voom how is it working and did you get the surf and stream package? just got off of Allure and had the surf and stream it was excellent. Did you visit any of the clubs especially blue moon on deck 14? If so how is it?

Thank you

Purchased the internet and drink package combo. I think it’s just surf.?. Not really sure. It works fine for the internet. I’ve had a few problems trying to periscope. Sometimes it works great. Other times I can’t get a signal to do it.

We haven’t really checked out anything other than the schooner bar and Gravity the sports bar. We’ve enjoyed both.

We really enjoyed our day at Carambola beach club. Brian was able to snorkel and saw tons of fish. The water was so clear and had a nice sandy bottom. There was a dj playing music but it wasn’t so loud that you couldn’t relax or hold a conversation. It’s a little pricey but I wouldn’t hesitate to return on a future visit.

We ordered lunch on the beach. I had the lobster sandwich and Brian ordered a pizza. Both were very good although I think the lobster sandwich could have been better if the roll was toasted a little.

99425c8e16a27bcbcfe754086619fb7e.jpg

016ed6fe1e6bad7cf891deef70afd0c0.jpg

The taxi driver was waiting for us right at our agreed upon time. Once getting back on the ship we went back to the room to clean up and ended up falling asleep for about 3 hours! When we woke up we were already out to see and it was dark outside.

The meet and mingle was tonight at 5pm in Cloud 9. Unfortunately we were sleeping so we missed it.