College Football Games shown on EPIC?

KellyKozma87

Hi everyone,

My husband is obsessed with UCF football, and we just finished our season 12 - 0 !!!! Anyways, on Jan 1st, UCF will be playing Auburn in the Peach Bowl.

Does anyone know if the EPIC will be showing the college football games on Jan 1st? Otherwise, I know my husband will be heartbroken if he doesn't get to see his team play - haha.

Any advise is appreciated.

That was a heck of a game Saturday...congrats to them!

I'd guess there's a good chance. I was on the Epic NY day a few years ago and they showed all but one bowl game on the 1st.

Hi everyone,

My husband is obsessed with UCF football, and we just finished our season 12 - 0 !!!! Anyways, on Jan 1st, UCF will be playing Auburn in the Peach Bowl.

Does anyone know if the EPIC will be showing the college football games on Jan 1st? Otherwise, I know my husband will be heartbroken if he doesn't get to see his team play - haha.

Hi everyone,

I was going to suggest getting off and going to a bar onshore, but it looks like that's a sea day and getting off would not be advisable. It's on ESPN who streams games, but I believe the bandwidth on the ship would not accommodate it.

Thank you all for the reply. It look's like I'll be giving him an early Christmas present (so that he can mentally prepare to not watch the game). I feel awful (I planned this vacation in July), and to be perfectly honest, I would rather go to GA to watch the game too. This whole situation isn't even making me excited about the cruise (I know ... I'm crazy ... and obsessed with football as much as he it). But I'll have to NOT look at any TV's for 6 days until we get back to watch the game - that will be challenging - lol.