Specialty Restaurants (for Black Card) - per room or per member

lifeasme123

I read through various threads and found conflicting information.

For those currently on Seaside and have at least 2 Black Card members in the cabin, can you tell me how that worked? I read under "Questions Regarding MSC Seaside" thread that it is per cabin. So if DH and I are both Black Member, then we only get 1 Specialty Restaurant certification (for 2)???

I read through various threads and found conflicting information.

For those currently on Seaside and have at least 2 Black Card members in the cabin, can you tell me how that worked? I read under "Questions Regarding MSC Seaside" thread that it is per cabin. So if DH and I are both Black Member, then we only get 1 Specialty Restaurant certification (for 2)???

Black card specialty dining is per member. And the T&C's say that the Black card member's guest must be from the same cabin, however I haven't know that to be enforced, so you can have 2 meals twice as you are both Black card holders.

from the benefits table

meal.jpg

I recently cruised on Meraviglia and had 2 meals for 2 guests as both myself and DW are Black card holders

Pete

Black card specialty dining is per member. And the T&C's say that the Black card member's guest must be from the same cabin, however I haven't know that to be enforced, so you can have 2 meals twice as you are both Black card holders.

Pete

This was our experience as well on Meravigilia. However, I got confused when I saw this post. Thanks Pete!

Answer reported my Ashley at CC in post #120 Black card members are entitled to a complimentary specialty restaurant “Tasting Menu” dinner for 2 once during the cruise (beverages excluded). Offer is per stateroom. The tasting menus we refer to are the same as the dining experience menus. Guests can choose from any restaurant on board.

• 2 weeks later...