Need some ideas about food choices!

Clampram

We also eat like we do at home, which means 2 meals a day. We do room service for breakfast. I just got of the Royal on a 14 day TA... I actually ordered a Cesar salad for breakfast every day from Room service, then we either did buffet late afternoon, we would make a plate, cover with the cover from our breakfast room service tray and take back to our cabin, did fish and chips a couple of time when offered at Crown Grill and did dinner at the Crown Grill on formal nights... We do not eat more than 2 meals a day at home... so this works for us. We skipped the mdr the entire trip. No charge for room service other than tips for the person deliverying.

• 3 weeks later...
We have 2 cruises in January and we are planning to do the gym often. In addition, we are thinking of ideas to decrease what we eat since it is so easy to overeat on cruises.

We are planning on ordering room service for breakfast with lots of fruits and maybe some other low cal BK choices.

For lunch, we would like to "get" some food and eat it elsewhere. Can you take out salads or sandwiches from the buffet area, I don't think that I ever noticed any take out containers.

I know we can get them from the IC, but that is a charge , right? Or is it?

Please chime in if you have any other ideas on this topic.

here is my plan:

80 mango and berries 120 shrimp cocktail 140 chicken no polenta 185 cherrios with milk 200 hamburger no bun no ff 250 bruchetti 250 mixed green salad 250 fish without bun or ff 265 buttred toast, peanut butter 265 1/2 bagel, butter and cream cheese 265 boiled egg, toast with butter 300 new york no ff 300 flounder 300 salads 300 sandwich, burgers and dogs 365 asparagus 10 spear s/prosciutto no bread or french fries