Has anyone else booked Seaside as a 14 day rather than a B2B?

suzyed

I was told that since we booked a Fantastica balcony cabin for 14/15 days rather than two cruises B2B that we would only get one 12 drink voucher packages each...for the entire cruise. Not two, because we booked it as a two week cruise not B2B.

Ok, so when I go to look at and perhaps purchase the Thermal Spa Area packages, I see that it is $100 "for the entire cruise". So does that mean I get the entire 2 weeks for $100?

I am wondering if I am going to be in a constant battle about what is/is not included in whatever I purchase???

Anyone else in this predicament?

Hi Suzy! That is not unusual to be given the 12 vouchers for the entire two weeks. Booking a 2 week cruise as opposed to two separate cruises back to back are different. The back to back counts as two cruises and the 14 day counts as one. If they told you your cost for the pass was 100 for your cruise, it should be for your entire cruise. There are some advantages for booking it as a 14 day (sometimes cheaper) and B2B (you get the perks included for each cruise).

Either way, the main difference will be the initial perks for you and you may find that there are discounts given for the length of your cruise on items that you purchase such as the spa etc.

Enjoy your trip and I know that once you are on board they will be happy to clarify any additional questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically you have booked a B2B cruise! Both legs can be booked individually too.

I assume you have only one booking number and online logged in it shows as a 14 night cruise. Therefore I´d go with what is offered online and insist onboard that this was offered for the whole cruise (as you weren´t even able to book anything for the second leg).

steamboats

Technically you have booked a B2B cruise! Both legs can be booked individually too.

I assume you have only one booking number and online logged in it shows as a 14 night cruise. Therefore I´d go with what is offered online and insist onboard that this was offered for the whole cruise (as you weren´t even able to book anything for the second leg).

steamboats

Right you are. One booking number. And, right again, the option for booking the second week was not available. Maybe that's why it's $100 instead of the cheaper prices other posters have stated?? Hmmm?

But "technically" it was booked as a 14 night cruise, not B2B. The 14 day is no longer available to book, but it was when we booked.