"Next Cruise" Not Really Worth It

estrawn

Does the $100 OBC make it worth it? Many booking sites won't give that much in OBC. Asking you experienced cruisers. Thank you!

I was going to book the same cruise direct online anyway..but waiting to book on board

gave me the same price with an additional 100.00 OBC. Was worth it to me. ;) And was

totally quick and easy knowing the date and cabin number I wanted. In and out with the NC rep in about 10 minutes...no waiting.

To some yes to us no it's not

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

You can actually have both. Just book onboard and have it transferred to a travel agent. This way you get both RCI's OBC and whatever perks the TA is offering. Wait until you arrive home, check out the deals that agencies are offering, and go with the best one. We do this all the time. Sometimes, the Next Cruise agent will ask if you wish to immediately transfer the booking to the last TA you used. I generally decline, in order to see what incentives are out there ... usually works pretty well. Last time, we wound up with a $200 fare reduction, rather than Royal's $100 OBC.

• 2 weeks later...