Need Television Information - Eurodam

dmg1956

I would very much appreciate a breakdown of the various channels available on the cabin televisions on Eurodam. We will be in a Neptune Suite for an Alaskan cruise at the end of July. I have a general idea of what is available but not the full picture (sorry, Pun intended). Many thanks in advance for the help.

dmg1956

To start with, the TV is on the wall of the cabin and is HUGE, I believe it is 55 ".

The channels include ESPN, ESPN 2, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, a special channel for sporting events like the Super Bowl, many movies to pick from, inactive channels for account review, shore excursion options, etc.,

To start with, the TV is on the wall of the cabin and is HUGE, I believe it is 55 ".

The channels include ESPN, ESPN 2, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, a special channel for sporting events like the Super Bowl, many movies to pick from, inactive channels for account review, shore excursion options, etc.,

Hey Big Bad Bob:

Thanks so much for your response. Very helpful. I should tell you that I've always enjoyed the reviews you've posted from time to time on CC.

Cheers,

Paul

Currently on the Eurodam in a Neptune Suite (ok technically half moon cay at the exact moment), but CNN is no longer available. It’s now MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, BBC, ESPN and ESPN2

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks a bunch Eminemilie. Wish I was there on Half Moon Cay. It's minus 10 degrees here in St. Paul, MN

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks a bunch Eminemilie. Wish I was there on Half Moon Cay. It's minus 10 degrees here in St. Paul, MN

Cheers,

Paul

Crazy! We’re from Minneapolis, when we left last week for the airport it was -14 [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

NBC has the US rights for the winter Olympics. And HAL does not have any US Broadcast networks (NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS or Fox) They only have news and sports cable channels. HAL does have a couple of "Special Events" channels, and they might make arrangements to carry the Olympics.