First night done right

jmdx2

It’s good deal. We bought for our last cruise and really enjoyed it. And we’ve already purchased for our next one in April. It’s a great way to enjoy the specialty restaurants with paying a big premium.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are people's experiences of the restaurant they are allocated? Were you happy?

We were told it would be assigned, but when we were wandering around after embarking we saw the Specialty Dining Table and asked when we would find out which restaurant we would be assigned. They asked which we wanted, they made a phone call, and voila! We dined in 150 Central Park, and really enjoyed it.

We’ll be looking to try a different restaurant on our next cruise, but we’d be happy to eat at 150 Central Park again!

Hopefully too many people don’t figure this out!

So if you buy this for $20pp you can order anything on the menu and it's included? Thanks!

Pretty much. You might be limited to one entree per person but can order as many appetizers and desserts as you want. A few entrees might have an upcharge but those are noted on the menu.

We were told it would be assigned, but when we were wandering around after embarking we saw the Specialty Dining Table and asked when we would find out which restaurant we would be assigned. They asked which we wanted, they made a phone call, and voila! We dined in 150 Central Park, and really enjoyed it.

We’ll be looking to try a different restaurant on our next cruise, but we’d be happy to eat at 150 Central Park again!

Hopefully too many people don’t figure this out!

Wow! 150CP for that price is a deal!!! Or should I say steal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk