Eurodam Happy Hour

carlp

leaving on the Eurodam soon - heard that they have a "happy hour' can we get any info on this as to where is it held

what time of day?-

what do you get?

how long is the happy hour?

is it every day? sea days?

any info would be appreciated

From memory. Everyday except embarkation day. 4-5 and I think there may be a later one too. 10-11?? It’s is buy one, get one for $2.00. Ocean Bar for sure. It will be in your daily activity thingy . I’m sure someone will answer who was just onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Eurodam yesterday. From memory there was a happy hour every day from 4:00-5:00 in the Ocean Bar on deck 3 and another one from 9:00-10:00 in the Crow's Nest Bar. The 4:00-5:00 Happy Hour may have also been in the Crow's Nest but since the Ocean Bar was the closest to my cabin I didn't pay much attention.

You'll these these listed in the dailies although it took me a while to find them since I wasn't looking for them. The only "odd" thing (IMHO) was that the second drink had to be exactly the same as the first drink meaning if your travel partner doesn't like the same thing you do you would either pass on this or each get two drinks. I also believe there was a max drink price of $15 to qualify.

On Sea Days there was also a $5 wine special in the Pinnacle Bar. They had one red and one white for $5 per glass. Not a bad deal as long as you liked the selection they had that day.

Only other special I recall was a Bucket of Beer for a reduced price but can't say what the discount was.

The only "odd" thing (IMHO) was that the second drink had to be exactly the same as the first drink meaning if your travel partner doesn't like the same thing you do you would either pass on this or each get two drinks.

You are correct. It must be 2 of the same drink or you could get a “double” of the one drink.

We used to get two drinks each, but now we just decide what we want and for both of us just get two of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Eurodam yesterday. From memory there was a happy hour every day from 4:00-5:00 in the Ocean Bar on deck 3 and another one from 9:00-10:00 in the Crow's Nest Bar. The 4:00-5:00 Happy Hour may have also been in the Crow's Nest but since the Ocean Bar was the closest to my cabin I didn't pay much attention.

You'll these these listed in the dailies although it took me a while to find them since I wasn't looking for them. The only "odd" thing (IMHO) was that the second drink had to be exactly the same as the first drink meaning if your travel partner doesn't like the same thing you do you would either pass on this or each get two drinks. I also believe there was a max drink price of $15 to qualify.

On Sea Days there was also a $5 wine special in the Pinnacle Bar. They had one red and one white for $5 per glass. Not a bad deal as long as you liked the selection they had that day.

Only other special I recall was a Bucket of Beer for a reduced price but can't say what the discount was.

This is correct....Happy Hour 4-5 at Ocean Bar and Crow's Nest. Second drink (same as first) for $2.00. 9:00-10:00 PM at the Crow's Nest as well. Buckets were $29 for 5 10 oz imports, $30 for 5 16 oz domestic. Individually those are $6.75 and $7.00.

Just got off the Eurodam on Sunday as well....body is still feeling it today.

EDIT: Bucket specials were available all day at all bars.