Flowrider, North Star and iFly fully booked?

Hi. When I have tried to book the above activities online it says 'unable to book online. Please check on board'. I spoke to a RC representative and she informed me that that means they are fully booked. Could anyone tell me if I am likely to be able to book when I am on board? I find it surprising that they would allocate all available spaces prior to sailing. Many thanks.

I was on Anthem in November and I believe you can still check on board. Just an aside, the last sea day the weather was very windy so North Star did not go up. You may want to try and book that for earlier in your cruise.

We were able to book on board also, but.......we booked iFly for the end of the week (sea day sailing back to debark). It broke down on the 3rd day and it never reopened for the remainder of the cruise:mad:

If it's working, book it as early as you can.

Thanks all! Very reassuring as my children are very keen to have a go on them all.

General sessions on the flowrider are never bookable. Private sessions or lessons are. I can't imagine that those are actually all booked up.

The Ifly is usually bookable before the cruise, but a limited window when it is bookable. I.E. you can't just book it any time. Your roll call can be a help as other people figure out that the Ifly or Northstar is open for booking. You will be able to book both on board, but for Ifly, try to book it as early in the cruise as possible that way you may be able to do it again later in the cruise. After you do your first flight, go to the Royal IQ app or the sports desk and book it again for later.

JC

It might be the alotment for online booking are full, they save some fore non online people. Keep an eye out as people might change what they have booked. We looked at out June 9th booking laster week to see what we could book and most things were limited. We made it work and did as much as we could early on.

I had the same problem on my Ovation cruise. I downloaded the Royal IQ app and booked IFly, North Star, Wonderland and The Escape Room all within 5 minutes of boarding. To get the times you want it’s a good idea to board early to book early. To board early you need to do your online check in as soon as it opens and choose the earliest boarding time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IFly is very popular and often fully books up on first day. Northstar somewhat easier. Suggest downloading Royal IQ app and try to book in terminal while waiting to board ship. Otherwise there is usually a desk open on embarkation day taking reservations. Just ask a crew member to direct you.

You have to keep checking your cruise planner. Typically the activities show up for only a short time till the advance quota is fully booked. I booked through my cruise planner early January 2018 for a late March sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums