Diet Beverages with the Cheers! Package

Rommatti80

Hello! We are sailing on Breeze next month. We have paid the alcohol package, but also wondering what diet drinks other than water, sparkling water and Diet Coke from the fountain is offered? Anything in a bottle or can? I don’t care for the diet sodas from the soda fountain, prefer cans and bottles. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All sodas are poured from a can (no fountains on Carnival). You can get seltzer (sparkling) water, also from a can. Diet energy drinks are available. There may also be a diet bottled tea. I believe that is pretty much it for diet drinks on the ship :)

As mentioned, everything's from a can on Carnival. For diet sodas they have Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, and Spite Zero.

Great! Glad they have Sprite Zero as well. Vitamin water has sugar right? Husband is a diabetic, that’s why we try to watch our sugar intake when we can.

Great! Glad they have Sprite Zero as well. Vitamin water has sugar right? Husband is a diabetic, that’s why we try to watch our sugar intake when we can.

I remember them having a few different flavors of vitamin water. At least one or two of them are zero calorie/sugar free. I was getting those and a couple sugar free rock stars a day and then getting a shot of Grey Goose and making my own delicious low cal drink with the Cheers package:cool:

I remember them having a few different flavors of vitamin water. At least one or two of them are zero calorie/sugar free. I was getting those and a couple sugar free rock stars a day and then getting a shot of Grey Goose and making my own delicious low cal drink with the Cheers package:cool:

Great idea!