Rhythms of the Night excursion in PV

banderboo

Just wondering if anyone has taken this excursion through RCCL? If so, is it worth the money? Can it be booked independently or only through the ship? If taking the ships excursion what time does it leave? get back? any other info that would be helpful would be appreciated.

Diane

Explorer of the Sea 12/5/04

Legend of the Sea 9/12/04

Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03

Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

We did this excursion through RCCL in May, we absolutely loved it! It was very fun, as well as very romantic! I do believe you can book it through Vallarta Adventures as well as the ship. We left around 530 and got back around 1030pm right before the ship sailed.

Thanks for the info Meridith. Do you think you would have enough time to get back to the ship if you booked it privately? How far is the drop off point from where the ship is docked? The ship leaves at 11:00 p.m. so I wouldn't want to take a chance at being delayed.

Banderboo,

The catamaran that you take is less than a 5 minute walk from where the ship is docked. There were 3 catamarans that all went, maybe 5 minutes apart, and peolple who had booked the excursion through the ship were on all 3, as well as other peole who had booked independently, so basically the ship won't leave until all the catamarans are back. If we go again I would not hesitate to book it independently! FYI, they will be making a videotape (or DVD) of the whole trip, it cost about $50, we ordered it and it was sent to us at home about one week later. I love watching it! Like I said before, I loved everything about this excursion!!!

Archived