Passport Renewal

sleepless

Our post office was not so helpful. They would not even talk to us with out an appointment. And the only way we could set up an appointment was to go online. So if you did not have a computer, you were out of luck.

I had a little chuckle at the “so if you don’t have a computer”. Virtually everyone has a computer or a phone. And the percentage of people that don’t....most likely aren’t trying to get a passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a little chuckle at the “so if you don’t have a computer”. Virtually everyone has a computer or a phone. And the percentage of people that don’t....most likely aren’t trying to get a passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and certainly would be reading or posting to Cruise Critic :)

US Passport (acceptance) fees going up (for some) by $10 as of April 2, 2018 - for those expiring soon, might wish to consider applying for renewal a little earlier. It's been in the news lately ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/advice/2018/02/01/need-passport-buy-now-before-fees-go-up/1087115001/

Of course, with the US Gov't budget on another CR expiring next week and the possibility of an extended shutdown around the corner, it would be a good idea, IMHO, to do so.

Just about ready to renew my EDL that's good for sea travel and those issued by NYS had been granted extension to remain WHIT compliant, been using that as a backup to the Passport Card ... and then, there's TSA at the airports of what's acceptance in the near future for air travel as valid gov't issued ID. ;p