At what price point is Aurea level a must?

sandpiper35

OK Hold the phone!

So have I fallen in the must buy Aurea trap?

Please confirm: if one will buy spa passes and a drink package, is it better to buy the Aurea level?

I should have paid more attention to my second level math teacher.(Teachers, please do not flame)

Thoughs? Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

There is a bit of a gap between when you add drinks and spa package but not much.

It's how much are the intangibles worth to you?

Priority boarding

Private deck and bar for aurea guests

Anytime dining

For me anytime dining is important and on a crowded sea day having another deck to use is nice.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

There is a bit of a gap between when you add drinks and spa package but not much.

Priority boarding

Anytime dining

For me anytime dining is important and on a crowded sea day having another deck to use is nice.

Don’t forget the massage each!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got back and had the Aurea experience. The priority check in and boarding was nice. Certainly not a must have for us though. As mentioned the My Choice dining and private deck/bar were absolutely worth it. There were 4 in our group. Went to dinner around 7 each night. There was never a line and we were seating immediately. Around 8 or so we noticed a line started forming and people did have to wait. There are 2 hot tubs on deck and there were always plenty of chairs available. However, we did have less than favorable weather so that could have something to do with the lack of people outside.

We just got back and had the Aurea experience. The priority check in and boarding was nice. Certainly not a must have for us though. As mentioned the My Choice dining and private deck/bar were absolutely worth it. There were 4 in our group. Went to dinner around 7 each night. There was never a line and we were seating immediately. Around 8 or so we noticed a line started forming and people did have to wait. There are 2 hot tubs on deck and there were always plenty of chairs available. However, we did have less than favorable weather so that could have something to do with the lack of people outside.

Where is the private sun deck, and can you always find a spot easily?

Aurea depends on what you yourself want from the cruise, is the difference between a Fantastica cabin plus the equivalent drink package to Aurea, Sauna access and Massage more or less than paying for Aurea.

The Top 19 private sun deck and Aurea bar on Seaside is worth it as is the included Gelato, for us anyway.

Priority boarding

Anytime dining

For me anytime dining is important and on a crowded sea day having another deck to use is nice

.For our upcoming cruise the additional $2,000 total increase is not worth it. We did Aurea last Nov 2017 and here is why:

We have a Balcony and Inclusive Beverage Pkg. (not the Premium Pkg.)

1. Priority boarding - If you are a Black Card member you get Priority Boarding

2. Anytime dining - yes, if you want to have flexible dining time. Other than that in the MDR there is no difference between normal and Anytime. Service, selection, food all the same.

3. Private deck and bar - tried it once and there was no shaded area there. Never went back.

These are our opinions. Others may have other opinions.