Breakaway MDR Menus for 11 day cruise to help with scheduling specialty restaurants

Does anyone have the daily menu's for the Breakaway 11 days cruises? I'm trying to pre-plan what nights we want to go to the specialty dining restaurants based on what the menus are like in the Main dining room. I've seen several reviews that have a few, but I'm really looking for them in order on the 11 days sailings. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I know there are a lot of great reviewers that may have this information.

Thanks!

From what I know, there are 14 menus that rotate around, but there is not a standard "Day 1" or "Day 5" menu. The head of dining services chooses which menus will be chosen and in what order. I do not believe that you can predict the menus. One half of the items are the same each day and the other half changes. There is only one breakfast and one lunch menu. I usually pre-book my specialty restaurants ahead of time on sea days, because I don't like to rush to dinner after being in port. Then the morning of a booked dinner, I look at the dinner menus outside the main dining rooms just to make sure there's not something that I don't want to miss. If so, then I switch. I remember switching on my last cruise the night that O'Sheehan's had the seafood basket. It's hard to predict when their specials will be, but I was easily able to make a switch and move my specialty dining to another night. I know they make it seem like it's mostly filled up, but in my experience, they will make some space for last-minute changes.

The post above is correct. NCL uses a 14 day rotating menu in their main dining rooms. Several weeks before your cruise, executive chef will select which menus out of the 14 that will be used on your cruise and place a provisioning order. There is no standard menu on any given day. Sample menus in the main dining room can be found on my following link. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449