Misty Fjords with island winds question

JP-Cruise

Hello, this coming summer I’m booked with Michelle on the misty Fjords 2 hour tour. Very excited for this as I’ve read nothing but amazing reviews. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this tour, has seen any whales or other wildlife when landing?

Hello, this coming summer I’m booked with Michelle on the misty Fjords 2 hour tour. Very excited for this as I’ve read nothing but amazing reviews. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this tour, has seen any whales or other wildlife when landing?

We saw bears up close upon landing and standing on the floats (?? can't remember the name). It was probably one of the best tours I've done, kind of a spiritual experience flying over all that spectacular scenery. You'll love it!! :)

We saw bears up close upon landing and standing on the floats (?? can't remember the name). It was probably one of the best tours I've done, kind of a spiritual experience flying over all that spectacular scenery. You'll love it!! :)

That’s awesome!! That’s definitely part of the reason to do these kinds of tours, for the spiritual experience :). Did you just stand on the float or get to walk a bit on shore?