Where Are We Sailing To In April 2006?

rienreiter

Hi:

I want to book a cruise for this coming April. Would prefer to book a cruise where there is going to be family as I will be going solo this time and it is nice to know that there will be some of us on board. Can you let me know where you are going? I really appreciate it and hopefully I'll end up on a cruise where there's some family on board.

Thanks!

Hi rienreiter

I am considering the Sea Princess April the 8th for 14 nights. Cruise Quick offers a single cabin for $2000. I think this is a great rate for a solo traveler. I took the Caribbean Princess in November and the Regal Princess last September. Both were good experiences and my first time to try Princess. I usually travel solo so I to like to find family, especially for dinner. Do you know if the Sea Princess steam and sauna facilities are co-ed. I certainly hope not, but I can't tell from the deck plans on www.***********.com.

I love cruising and meeting new people.;)

Bob

To all of those who have posted their planned itineraries, many thanks. Hopefully, others will post too so that it can help me make up my mind.

Cruise Bob: I am not sure about the sauna set up on the Sea Princess. However, if I am correct, the Sea, Sun, and Dawn Princess are alike. Ironically, I had asked that same question (about the Dawn) on the Princess board and a lady responded indicating that they were separate. I think that all of the Princess ships have separate facilities when it comes to the sauna. Hopefully, if there is someone reading these boards and knows for sure they can share their knowledge.

Regards,

I'll be steaming up the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers on the Str. DELTA QUEEN. She leaves Memphis for Cincinnati, and while on the way we'll try to beat the Str. BELLE OF LOUISVILLE in The Great 2006 Kentucky Derby Steamboat Race in Louisville.

I love this trip; it's such great fun! I believe that it will be my sixth or seventh time coming up from Memphis on the DELTA QUEEN and racing the BELLE.

We're sailing on a Constellation Repo Cruise leaving NY on the 28th of April, and sailing to England. 8 days. 6 at sea! Yea! I know there are other family on board, but honestly, we haven't been on a cruise in recent history that hasn't had at least 30 gay men on it. Many times, it's in the 100's

Andrew

My partner and I are going on the April 1st sailing on Celebrity's Galaxy (12 night cruise) to Panama.

We're on the April 1st sailing of the Galaxy too. First Celebrity (REALLY looking forward to that) and first cruise longer than 7 days!

I'm really excited, although I do have a tentative cruise planned for my bday in Feb (by myself!) on the Grand Princess (again).

We haven't booked yet, but in order to be able to afford for ME to cruise as much as I can, we'll either do an inside or an OV (I'm a TA, so I have some decent rates on the OV's, but Balconies aren't going down, obviously that or a CC would be my first choice). We'll be booking in 2-3 weeks and I'll probably do a GTY again. Last time he and I cruised together (last April) we did a GTY and managed a 5 category upgrade (before I became a TA).

Email me (see below ;) ) and we can chat a bit :)

To all who have responded, many thanks. I still have not made up my mind where to go believe it or not.

Brad and Zell: I have been looking at the Mexican Riviera cruises. While I still have not decided, I am kind of leaning towards the Dawn out of San Francisco for a 10 day cruise. Were you aware of this cruise also? What made you decide on the Sapphire?

Regards,

Archived