Miracle embarkation delay Feb 3 sailing???

jabcruiser

Hi all,

Received email from Carnival that disembarkation delay is expected of previous sailing so add 1 hour to our Arrival Appointment. We have FTTF so had planned to be there 10:30 as that is when I understand embarkation normally begins. Guess will now plan to arrive around 11:30, maybe little before but no desire to wait hour in line to board. We are only 1 1/2 hour drive to port. Wonder why they expect a late disembarkation of current cruise few days in advance. Email was sent Tuesday so doubt if fog or something like that. Anybody know anything???

Jane

I wonder if it is related to the previous cruise's late departure. They did not leave the port until 10:30 pm last Saturday. I watched on the webcam. They were scheduled to leave at 4:00 pm. I'm curious because we are sailing on February 10th.

Thanks, Captain. Was wondering if that might be the case as read on another thread that customs/immigration can be more thorough(longer) when itineraries involve Belize and Honduras like this one does. Just disappointed even for the small delay in getting on- board and "getting to the fun". Looking forward to our return to the Miracle and to Carnival. Sailed on her to Hawaii exactly 4 years ago and loved it. Have been sailing one of your sister lines since then, but with Miracle now in Tampa and doing my favorite Caribbean itinerary decided to try Carnival again. Thanks again for the info. Sounds like we will try for 11:30 and hope wait not too long.

Jane

Thanks for the info. I never even got an email (likely because I’m not priority or FTTF), so it’s good to know what’s going on.

We have a scheduled check in time for 11:30. I’m guessing that’ll still be fine for getting there on time then?

This is our first cruise and we are cruising for my birthday (on Sunday), so I’m very excited to get on board and start having a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, Captain. Was wondering if that might be the case as read on another thread that customs/immigration can be more thorough(longer) when itineraries involve Belize and Honduras like this one does. Just disappointed even for the small delay in getting on- board and "getting to the fun". Looking forward to our return to the Miracle and to Carnival. Sailed on her to Hawaii exactly 4 years ago and loved it. Have been sailing one of your sister lines since then, but with Miracle now in Tampa and doing my favorite Caribbean itinerary decided to try Carnival again again for the info. Sounds like we will try for 11:30 and hope wait not too long.

Jane

I’ll see you here then.

Thanks for the info. I never even got an email (likely because I’m not priority or FTTF), so it’s good to know what’s going on.

We have a scheduled check in time for 11:30. I’m guessing that’ll still be fine for getting there on time then?

This is our first cruise and we are cruising for my birthday (on Sunday), so I’m very excited to get on board and start having a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The email said to add one hour to your appointment time so that would make you 12:30. But don't know since you didn't get an email. But you might have to wait outside for an hour or so. If so and you don't want to just wait outside, check out the aquarium just little way down the road I believe. Last time we sailed from Tampa it was, literally, just across the street but this terminal is a little further down. Happy Birthday on Sunday. We are celebrating our 44 wedding anniversary. Your first cruise is sooo exciting. Have fun and enjoy.

Jane

Hi everyone, I'm doing this cruise in May and was wondering if any of you guys wouldn't mind taking photos or scanning in the fun times for this cruise...i like to plan ahead and this would help a lot... thank you in advance

Hope y'all have a wonderful trip 😊