Lost $100’s in OBC when I changed cabin

kingcole

Brief background...

Booked on January 24th for the Anthem on July 26th. 3 cabins. All deck 6 restricted view balconies.

Booked through Mlife. I got OBC’s totalling $425. Apprently $50 each for CAS, $75 for the balcony and the rest were Mlife ones including extra as apprently we no longer get the 5 drinks and the dining for 2 onboard.

The other 2 cabins got $175 a piece.

After reading some cabin reviews we decided the restricted view was going to be a little too restricted so I called and got an acceptatable price to move to deck 10. This time to help offset some of the cost we moved the kids to an inside across the hallway - so was expecting to lose $75 OBC on this room as it’s not a balcony.

Anyhow, once all was complete. I actually ended up with an OBC of $200 (a $225 loss). The other balcony ended up with $75 ($100 loss) and the inside ended up with nothing ($100 loss)

I called up and had a moan. Was kept on hold for an hour and was told I would be emailed to outcome to save me holding on.

I got the outcome email today. They have reduced the price of my cabin by $100 - that’s it. So I’m well out of pocket.

Staff member confirmed it’s the same offer now as when I booked, but he could just not see what OBC’s the original person who handled my booking had applied, lthough they could see them on my confirmation!

I’ve complained by email. What would you do in this situation?