Hotel recommendations Orlando Airport with shuttle service

precious89904600

Hi everyone I'm trying to plan our cruise vacation for 2019. I know it's a little early !! It will be my sister , her boyfriend , my daughter and myself. We are going on Harmony of Seas in October of 2019. What I'm looking for is a nice hotel near Orlando Airport or Port Canaveral with shuttle service. So far I have looked at Embassy Suite , Hyatt Suites, Homewood Suites , Staybridge suites and Hampton Inn Suites. Do you have any suggestions or preferences you like

Can u please narrow your requirements a bit? There are about 40 hotels to pick from!! What are you really looking for?

Do not worry about hotel shuttles. Those are easy and there are other options that are better value and more convenient! Do focus on your perfect hotel first!

Can u please narrow your requirements a bit? There are about 40 hotels to pick from!! What are you really looking for?

Do not worry about hotel shuttles. Those are easy and there are other options that are better value and more convenient! Do focus on your perfect hotel first!

Looking for nice hotel that includes hot breakfast, good room with 2 double beds with separate living area, pick up from MCO airport, Something on scale of Embassy , Hyatt Place , Homewood Suites , Staybridge and Hampton Suites

Shuttle service from MCO to nearby airport hotels - lots of options to choose from. What's your budget?

Shuttle service from MCO to PC area hotels - about an hour drive away? You need to book a package and the price of the transport will be built in -- Go Port Canaveral has several packages to choose from: https://www.goportcanaveral.com/

Or better yet rent a car one way (MCO to PC/Cocoa Beach) and then stay, shop and dine where you want. Drop the car off the morning of your cruise and use the car rental agency's free shuttle to the port. ;)

Shuttle service from MCO to nearby airport hotels - lots of options to choose from. What's your budget?

Shuttle service from MCO to PC area hotels - about an hour drive away? You need to book a package and the price of the transport will be built in -- Go Port Canaveral has several packages to choose from: https://www.goportcanaveral.com/

Or better yet rent a car one way (MCO to PC/Cocoa Beach) and then stay, shop and dine where you want. Drop the car off the morning of your cruise and use the car rental agency's free shuttle to the port. ;)

thank you JohninDC