Bring a friend referral program

Ok so really weird. My profile does have the bring a friend tab but my husband's does not. We will call RCCL

Is your husband a member of Crown & Anchor?

Info: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details/print.do?faqId=4736&faqSubjectId=340&faqSubjectName=Crown+%26+Anchor+Society&pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqType=faq

Did RCCL take this program away? I cannot find the tab to refer a friend anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

We have a referral in place for our upcoming cruise.

Went through the Crown And Anchor site to register it.

You will need their booking number, name, and a few other details from what I recall.

I believe it's worth $50 OBC.

We have a referral in place for our upcoming cruise.

Went through the Crown And Anchor site to register it.

You will need their booking number, name, and a few other details from what I recall.

I believe it's worth $50 OBC.

Each person referred gets the referrer $25 OBC, and I believe they limit the referrals to one per stateroom.

Each person referred gets the referrer $25 OBC, and I believe they limit the referrals to one per stateroom.

Hmm..... so we "referred" a cabin of 4, but are limited to $25?

Hey, better than nothing!

Also forgot to mention the credit won't show up till close to boarding!

Hmm..... so we "referred" a cabin of 4, but are limited to $25?

Hey, better than nothing!

Also forgot to mention the credit won't show up till close to boarding!

Terms:

The onboard credit amount is $25 for each stateroom in which a verified Friend is booked, subject to a maximum of $125 per Member. Limit of one onboard credit per stateroom booked by a Friend; if a person is confirmed as a Friend of a Member, no other Member may receive credit for that person or any other person booked in Friend's stateroom. If more than one Offer redemption request is submitted for a person or for a person booked in a Friend’s stateroom, Royal Caribbean will process only the first request received. Redemption requests will be processed within 70 days of receipt of final payment by Member and Friend for cruises 7-nights or longer, and, within 50 days of receipt of final payment from Member and Friend for cruises less than 7 nights. Offer not combinable with any other promotion or offer except for the Onboard Booking Bonus, CAS Savings Certificates and CAS Balcony/Suite discounts. The onboard credit will be applied to Member's booking up to five days before the sail date. If the Friend does not sail, the onboard credit will be removed from the Member's reservation. Friend may enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society after completing the first sailing.

Terms:

The onboard credit amount is $25 for each stateroom in which a verified Friend is booked, subject to a maximum of $125 per Member. Limit of one onboard credit per stateroom booked by a Friend; if a person is confirmed as a Friend of a Member, no other Member may receive credit for that person or any other person booked in Friend's stateroom. If more than one Offer redemption request is submitted for a person or for a person booked in a Friend’s stateroom, Royal Caribbean will process only the first request received. Redemption requests will be processed within 70 days of receipt of final payment by Member and Friend for cruises 7-nights or longer, and, within 50 days of receipt of final payment from Member and Friend for cruises less than 7 nights. Offer not combinable with any other promotion or offer except for the Onboard Booking Bonus, CAS Savings Certificates and CAS Balcony/Suite discounts. The onboard credit will be applied to Member's booking up to five days before the sail date. If the Friend does not sail, the onboard credit will be removed from the Member's reservation. Friend may enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society after completing the first sailing.

Thanks!

Yes, has been for years but it appears that something has happened with his data causing his "Bring a Friend" button not to be there, among many others. We will contact RCCL to get rectified.

I didn't know about this, we are bringing first time cruising friends for the cruise we're going on next month, might as well fill out the form!

Edited to add: the online form didn't work so I called C&A and the rep was able to add the referral.

Edited by Dixie1337

Never heard of this program. Is this only for referring someone new to Royal or can you get referral credit for someone who is a crown and anchor person already that is joining you on a cruise?

Has to be someone who has never cruised on Royal before.

I booked my daughter and her boyfriend on our cruise. He has never sailed before. Would this work since we are paying for their reservation? Its a separate reservation number. However my daughter is c&a

Does not matter who pays or if it's a separate reservation. If it's someone who has not cruised on Royal, and you don't have group reservation, you can get the credit.

I've used "Bring a Friend" several times. For my upcoming Majesty cruise I have 3 newbies going with me. I'll get $25 for my SIL who's sharing my cabin and $25 for the other two in a separate cabin. Hey, $50 is $50! I never have a problem spending obc.

Cathy

I've never sailed on Royal. Can someone on this forum claim me (or all 4 of us) for our May 25 cruise and get a credit?

In order to request the Bring a Friend credit, I had to provide my friend's reservation number and DOB.

Cathy

I've never sailed on Royal. Can someone on this forum claim me (or all 4 of us) for our May 25 cruise and get a credit?

Yes, but if you are all in the same stateroom, there will only be one $25 credit.