Celebrity's crap website!

Legaldawg

Never was able to get them to print nor did ordering them online work. So I just called and had them in less than a week.
I ordered them online weeks before my cruise and never saw them, so I simply printed my own. Much to my surprise, the ones from Celebrity arrived in the mail yesterday!

Unfortunately, we got OFF the ship a week ago!

Another reminder of their excellent website...

Sent from my K010 using Tapatalk

Glad I found this thread. Been cruising other lines last couple years. Tried all day to get Celebrity cruise booked and failed. I figured it was me. The site was bad before but I cant get anywhere now. I thought maybe it was windows 10 and edge browser so switched to Internet Explorer and failed there also.

Glad I found this thread. Been cruising other lines last couple years. Tried all day to get Celebrity cruise booked and failed. I figured it was me. The site was bad before but I cant get anywhere now. I thought maybe it was windows 10 and edge browser so switched to Internet Explorer and failed there also.

It's not you, it's the site. Here's a few tricks that do help a bit. Use Edge. Delete your cookies and cache. Open an incognito window and then proceed. If that doesn't work....and even if it does you may likely be better off using a TA.

Thanx for the tips.

After I posted last night I did get in with Edge.

My TA did get us booked so all is ok now.

Celebrity invoice shows one room number and when I check in it is a different room number.

Dosent anybody at Celebrity look at their site?

It is offering me help with my 2017 vacation and it has an offer for suites if I book before 1/31/18.

• 2 weeks later...

Still cant log in to my reservation on Celebrity. Using Microsoft it runs at least 30 seconds then takes me back where I was. Got excited this morning because I saw my itinerary so I tried to look at their air site and now I am locked out of my reservation again.

Microsoft wont let me log in but my apple ipad gets in so I have a work around their junk IT and website.

I'll throw my 2 cents in too.. The Celebrity website is terrible and has been this way for YEARS!!! I actually teach my students web design and their sites are better and are easier to navigate...

I also put in for my luggage tags 5-6 weeks ago and they have yet to come. I called today, as we are leaving in two weeks and the agent was struggling to get them processed and sent. First I was told my reservation was handled by a travel agent and I should call her... I told the agent that has nothing to do with getting luggage tags -- then she finally got it to go through after three attempts and she said she had to change some foreign address. I didn't know Florida was in a foreign country. :D Let's see if they show up or if I still have a reservation.

I liked it better when the cruise lines sent you a package of materials (with luggage tags included). It would save all of us and Celebrity heartache. Happy Sailing!!!

Just found a work around for my Microsoft computer.

On the first screen home page I log in with an invalid username and password and hit enter.

It then takes me to an error screen and if I then enter my correct username and password I get in and the response is slow but OK.

I can now see the excursions.