Reservation is not there

My apologies if this has already been addressed. But I have a cruise booked. I signed in and took ownership of the reservation number. But now every time I sign in. It’s no longer showing up. I have to fill the Name, Res. #, sail day and ship every time now to see my booking. I booked over the phone with RCCL directly. And they are no help over the phone. This is a first for me. Any thoughts on how to fix it.

My apologies if this has already been addressed. But I have a cruise booked. I signed in and took ownership of the reservation number. But now every time I sign in. It’s no longer showing up. I have to fill the Name, Res. #, sail day and ship every time now to see my booking. I booked over the phone with RCCL directly. And they are no help over the phone. This is a first for me. Any thoughts on how to fix it.

Their site is terrible. This happened when we first booked. It did straighten out. I would keep checking. You may have to keep calling too. We went through a TA, so we could get her to look into it. It's most likely a glitch, but a real worry. Sorry I'm not much help.

I have sailed and will try C&A. Thanks Bob! I just tried my iPhone and it working fine on the phone. I might have to take a look on my work laptop. Thank you all very much.

You're welcome and good luck.

Had this issue also. I called RC and it's either safari or the MacBook I was using (or a combo of both). The rep said the website is just not designed with them in mind. I can use my MacBook and log into RC and not see my current Res but use my PC and log in and see it perfectly. Nothing to worry about though.