Mariner Points for Pre and Post Hotel bookings

Stratheden

We are thinking about booking an extra five days in Copenhagen prior to our cruise in June. We have never been to Denmark and we will enjoy exploring on our own prior to our cruise.

We can either book ourselves at the same hotel (we really don't want to change hotels and we have the Signature Experience in Copenhagen which I believe is at the Scandic Palace Hotel.

Do we receive Mariner points if we book thru HAL for the 5 days prior to our signature experience or are we better to book ourselves.

No, there are no cruise day credits given for pre or post hotel packages through HAL, except for Alaska land tours.

Actually pre and post stays still don't apply to the Land & Sea tours. However, the land days do qualify for Mariner days. If you are in a Suite, you get double days for both land and sea days.

Some one will surely correct me if I am wrong but I think Mariner points are awarded for pre or post cruise hotel stays only in Alaska.

Sorry, I just saw post # 5 abov e. I did not read it before I wrote my post.

Hope you enjoy Copenhagen. It is one of my favorite European cities out of so many. :)