Walking/running on the Sun?

sun&sea

As I said, PLEASE do not jog til 8.30am. john

Most people who jog, do so before 8:30.

I am an early riser and am out on deck by 7 and there are plenty of joggers out there at that time. You may not like it but it is reality.

Most people who jog, do so before 8:30.

I am an early riser and am out on deck by 7 and there are plenty of joggers out there at that time. You may not like it but it is reality.

I have had persistent early joggers intercepted by staff, Dawn Princess 2002. You may prefer that, to being thrown overboard. john

I have had persistent early joggers intercepted by staff, Dawn Princess 2002. You may prefer that, to being thrown overboard. john

I have been on the Sun Class many times, never had a problem. Don't expect one in the future.

Mr Green apparently did not get what he wanted for Christmas. To expect everybody to not run until after 8:30am is unreasonable.

It is very reasonable since on the Dawn the times for jogging were clearly posted. 'No jogging between 11.30pm and 9.00am'. My posts as I recall were polite, and I would appreciate the same consideration. john

"Being throw overboard" is polite?

I will repeat what I said and what has been echoed by the other posters. To expect, or in your case demand, that everyone jog after 8:30am or 9:00am is not practical or reasonable. Who wants to jog at 9:00am? Mr Green a cruise is a vacation, relax a bit and be a bit more tolerant of your fellow passengers. Or buy your own boat.

"Being throw overboard" is polite?

I will repeat what I said and what has been echoed by the other posters. To expect, or in your case demand, that everyone jog after 8:30am or 9:00am is not practical or reasonable. Who wants to jog at 9:00am? Mr Green a cruise is a vacation, relax a bit and be a bit more tolerant of your fellow passengers. Or buy your own boat.

Lets see if YOU ARE polite if I wake YOU up at 5.00am!

There are things that annoy me from time to time but when you are on a ship with 1000+ other people with differing tastes and such you have to be tollerant! If you know that where your cabin is you can be awoken by runners....Stay somewhere else. That is why I never book under the pool decks etc... You really expect too much, I work out every day, including while on vacation, and will continue, try and throw me overboard:-)

Enjoy:D

On the Sun they did not want you to jog on the Promninde (sp) deck before 8 am so I was polite and use the gym and the tredmill to do my jogging. Its not most exciting thing to do but I did not bother anyone. Oh yes I was jogging around 6 am.

Go and enjoy your Cruise

I was on the Sun twice this past year and was up early (6-6:30 AM ) most days to walk on the Promenade deck, watch the sunrise, and the ship coming into port. Most people walk but there are a few who run. Additionally the crew is up and cleaning on the Promenade deck during that time and they make quite a bit of noise. You should not have a problem except when the deck is wet and a little slippery.

Suzieb, that was a wonderful suggestion. I believe in rules that are for everyone, not just a few. With your idea, the joggers can still do their thing and the passengers one deck down can still sleep in. Why not have all the joggers take the cabins right below and that way they can run and not wake up any one.

Again, that was a wonderful idea Suzieb.

Archived